I often wonder about those who don’t like to read. I carry reading material with me at all times. Every second to spare is a perfect time to read. So what do they do besides reading? It’s a mystery to me.
Many times non-readers will ask me why I read so much and the question seems as absurd as a person not liking to read. I’m not sure how to answer. Books add to my life. They give me intriguing stories, events, and knowledge. They can’t relate, but to me they are missing out.
So I wanted to share twenty of my favorite books:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Free read on Goodreads)
- Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
- Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Maze Runner by James Dashner
- A Midsummer’s Night Dream by William Shakespeare (Free read on Goodreads)
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Along Came a Spider by James Patterson
- When the Wind Blows by James Patterson
- Witch and Wizard by James Patterson
- Duchess by Jude Deveraux
What are some of your favor books? Do non-readers question your reading habits?
I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading my blog.
- The Hunger Games: Review
- Witch of Blackbird Pond: Review
- August Favorites: Deserted Island Books!
- Book Review of the Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Jen’s Top 10 YA Series